I have loved every minute of being by his side, and it only continues to get better each day. Thank you, Trent, for being the wonderful husband that you are. Thank you for choosing me to join you along life's many adventures. I love you so very much!!
Thursday, July 19, 2012
Happy Anniversary!
Today Trent and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary! I can't believe it has already been 4 years since I become Mrs. Trent Phillips. In the past four years we have lived in Tomball, built a house, both earned our Master's degree, sold and bought another house, moved to Granbury, got new teaching/coaching jobs, vacationed in Jamaica, and so much more....
I have loved every minute of being by his side, and it only continues to get better each day. Thank you, Trent, for being the wonderful husband that you are. Thank you for choosing me to join you along life's many adventures. I love you so very much!!
I have loved every minute of being by his side, and it only continues to get better each day. Thank you, Trent, for being the wonderful husband that you are. Thank you for choosing me to join you along life's many adventures. I love you so very much!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Happy Anniversary slightly late!!! I remember your wedding like it was yesterday... time flies when you're having fun =).
ReplyDelete